Thursday, October 7, 2010

Descriptive paragraph/timed writing

A Scene from a Dream

       I had a very interesting and funny dream 1 month ago, so I can vividly remember that scene. First, I saw a letter that was painted green. Then I wanted to observe the letter, so I went in front of it, and I looked at it for a while. After seeing it clearly, I realized that the letter is the English letter "G." I touched the letter, for it was very mysterious. However, as soon as I touched it, the letter moved. Then the letter went away to an empty space, so I followed it because I wanted to play with the letter. But, suddenly, the letter got wings and began to fly over the sky. At this time, I couldn't help it, so I thought "What happened to me?" After a while, many kinds of letters came around me, so I was very surprised. After that, the biggest letter of them all came in front of me, and it gave me a present that was a covered box. I was very happy because it was a dog that I had when I was young. Later, when I got up, I thought that I missed my dog a lot. In summary, the dream made me happy and amused.

5 comments:

  1. I liked your dream JT, I hope to dream of present with something that I miss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! That is a cute dream and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intreseting dream. good that you still remember it:D
    can I ask you, where is your dog know ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice dream. I hope if I have dream like your dream hhhh.. perfect descritive with good vocabulary.. good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh,this is a nice dream! I've never seen a good dream like this.XD

    ReplyDelete