Thursday, October 21, 2010

Process timed writing

How to Learn a Language

       If you follow these steps, you can easily learn another language. First, enjoy learning the language you are studying. For example, I find it very interesting to learn new things, so I am not bored when I am learning a new language. In addition, I have learned from my two friends who went abroad. One of them didn't enjoy learning a foreign language, but the other friend enjoyed learning the language while he was abroad. Later, when I saw those friends, my friend who enjoyed learning the language spoke the foreign language better than the other friend. Next, make many foreign friends. For instance, if you have many foreign friends, you will talk with them in the foreign language. Then you can learn the language naturally and be familiar with using the language. Finally, don't be afraid of mistakes. If you are afraid of mistakes, you will miss many chances to speak in the foreign language. To illustrate my point, when I went to the United States the first time, I couldn't say anything because I was afraid of mistakes. However, I am not afraid of mistakes now because it's also a chance to learn the language. In summary, it's very interesting to learn a new language, so if you really want to learn a language, follow these steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment