Thursday, August 26, 2010

Try It Out!

Introducing Myself

       Hello! I would like to introduce myself to you. My name is Jeongtaek Kim. Just call me JT. I'm from South Korea. I'm a senior student in University of Ulsan in South Korea. My major is Electronics. I was born in a city of Ulsan in South Korea, and I grew up there while I was in South Korea. Then I came here a month ago. Everything is new, and all things are unfamiliar. But they make me feel interested because I had never gone to other countries before I came here. There are five people in my family. They are my father, my mother, my old brother, my old sister and me. But I live here with my big brother now. My hobbies are listening to music, watching movies, playing basketball, surfing the Internet and playing flute. I have a lot of hobbies, but I don't think that I have outstanding talents. I have liked many kinds of pets since I was young. So, I am happy whenever I see rabbits on the grass on campus.

9 comments:

  1. Nice job, JT! It is very interesting that this is you first trip abroad. What do you think the most surprising aspects of living in America are?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe all :-)?
    Chief of all, the campus is too large that it is impossible to walk around. I think the Pennstate University is 10 times larger than the University of Ulsan in Korea. But I don't know if I'm wrong. Anyway it's too large :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you play the flute? Cool! So, you have to play it in front of us!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your introducing JT,so what is your favorite movie?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Penn State has a lot of rabbies and squirrels! I love their. :) Do you like all kinds of movie? I like to watch movies, too. But I don't like horrer movies..

    ReplyDelete
  7. >Baito

    Yes, I do. But I don't play a flute well.
    It is just hobby :).
    I want to play a flute in front of you, but
    I don't have my flute. Hahaha :-).

    ReplyDelete
  8. >Asma

    Thank you for your posting.
    Well, have you seen a movie named "Matrix"?
    I like it. But it is difficult to choose a movie because I like so many things :-).

    ReplyDelete
  9. >Solji

    Absolutely! I can easily see them on campus :-).
    I like horror movies, but I love them...

    ReplyDelete