Monday, August 30, 2010

A Person Who Has Made a Difference: My Brother

A Person Who Has Made a Difference: My Brother

       My brother changed my ideas about living. He was born in a city of Ulsan in South Korea. He wasn't rich in his childhood, and he was normal. His environment was not good. But he didn't accuse his environment, and he always tried to make his evironment what he wanted. Consequently, he is working on his Ph.D in Penn State University now. I think he is a great person because he always does his utmost in everything that he does. Whenever I am depressed or frustrated, he advises me and is with me. I still remember his advice that "if you act like everyone else, you can never say that you tried!". I believe it because he is showing me it now. He is 7 years older than me. I spent a lot of time with him during childhood because my parents were busy. He learned a lot of things because he was curious about everything, and he did them well. I like him, so I have tried to follow him. Although I can't do all of the things he does, I can learn some of them. He is a person who has made a difference for me, and he is the best mentor in my life.

5 comments:

  1. very nice.
    i hope you are keep learning from him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi JT i think that you have a woundrful brother and he helped you in a lot of thinks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you really like your brother, right?!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is great to have a brother who you can learn from him alot

    you are luck

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're lucky JT! You have a person who you can trust his advise.. Wish you stay along together

    ReplyDelete